Sell Your Mobile Home in Ontario, California… In Less Than a Week To a Direct-Buyer.
… Avoid The Upcoming $900 of Rent Space…
and Sell Your Manufactured Home for Cash, As-Is, No-fees, and Hassle-Free
This is More than just a Cash Offer.
If you’re in a situation where you need to get out quickly, need consultation, or you’re just looking to sell your Ontario mobile home in a jiffy.
Then, I can help.
My name is Paul do Campo and I buy Ontario mobile homes, fix them up, and find another good family to put into. I’m not one of those big time house flippers you see on television. I’m just a one man business (with help from my family) helping homeowners get out of any situation fast.
Even though I’m not a corporation with many employees, I am a serious Mobile Home Buyer in Ontario.
I do this because, selling a manufactured home in Ontario can be hit or miss. Here’s what I mean:
It can take 1 month…or it can take a year to actually sell.
I know from personal experience how it feels to have a home sit for 6 months not selling.
Here’s a true story:
I was very excited when I bought one of my first mobile homes straight from the owner for an investment in San Jacinto, CA.
But, after months of investing $15,000 into the repairs, monthly rent, insurance, and misc. costs... the market turned.
Not only did It turn but I made a mistake in pricing my home.
Every month, more and more money was going out of pocket into the rent space. I was stressed. Had a hard time sleeping some nights. Buyer after buyer, either not qualifying, had no money, or just gone “missing in action”. And the nightmarish thoughts of paying out-of-pocket another monthly space rent.
I finally kept lowering the price, $5,000 one week, another $5,000 the next… until (6 months total), I was $15,000 less than what I wanted to sell for, and losing money. Until I finally sold to a cash buyer
(If I would’ve known about this nightmare, I would have taken that cash offer a long time ago).
Stuff happens. The mobile home market is a finicky thing. But it doesn’t have to be like that.
Here’s a story of a real mobile home owner who sold directly to Ontario mobile home buyer (me):
Virginia, at Country Meadows park in Ontario, was at the verge of being evicted and kicked out without a home and nothing in her pocket.
She had lost her income.
She wasn’t able to afford the $900 space rent any longer.
Then, she let a few months pass here-and-there without making her payment.
With months of rent and piled up late fees, she owed $6,000.
However, with one week left before eviction date… I bought it from her for a fair price that she was pleased with—Instead of empty pockets, she got $20,000 (with no hassle attached) and no eviction on her record.
And, instead of going through what I’ve been through, and countless other mobile home owners, you can sell directly to a cash buyer— that means a stress-free, “done-with-it” sale in a week.
Yes, I’ve been through the frustrations, and the sleep-less nights of a home sitting for months and not selling. But I’ve learned some great lessons from it and improved my knowledge of how to sell them.
Looking for a quick and free consultation?
Then just call me directly at 909-255-9212.
Or… get a fair cash offer quickly from me. There’s no obligation. Take it or leave it and it doesn’t hurt to find out:
With one phone call to 909-255-9212… you can rely on a few things:
- You get treated with complete RESPECT to you, your situation, and your home.
- You get treated FAIRLY.
- Instead of a salesperson pushing you into one option… you get a consultation on your best options that you have…. if you’re best option is to stay with an agent or sell your Ontario manufactured home your self, I’ll let you know upfront.
- You get a FAIR cash offer price from an “as-is” mobile home buyer in Ontario, California
- You can sell your manufactured home in Ontario within a week… and leave any unwanted things behind.
- As-is… don’t ever worry how bad the mobile home is. Sell it in whatever condition it’s in.
- Regardless of the situation, you can get help.
Whether that situation is you have a mobile home with…
- $3,000-$15,000 worth of repairs (or more) and you don’t to want to deal with it anymore
- …or… you can’t afford the space rent anymore and facing an eviction from the park
- …or… you can’t find a buyer
- …or… you just need to sell your mobile home fast…
… Regardless of the situation, most are feeling the same thing… “I don’t want to deal with this anymore!”. That’s why I buy mobile homes through out Southern California fast.
And, If that’s you, and you want a quick solution and you’re saying, “How do I sell my mobile home fast in Ontario?”… that’s where I step in. I’m looking for more mobile homes to buy in the IE. And I can help with a fair cash offer and I can even buy it today.
Unfortunately, in the mobile home industry, there is usually only 2 options for homeowners. And that’s to list it with a realtor or list it themselves. And that’s a perfectly acceptable option for those willing to roll up their sleeves to fix some things and to wait patiently for a buyer… in fact, most sellers are going to use a realtor no problem!
However… what about the ones that don’t have that option:
- The ones who are forced to sell for some time-limited event in their life?
- Or they need to sell for whatever reason but their home is damaged beyond an easy fix which makes the homes appeal un-sellable and they can’t (physically, financially, or emotionally) deal with fixing it up?
- Or the ones who are about to lose the home due to back payments owed in rent space and they can’t pay those payments back? They are about to ruin their credit and get NOTHING for their home.
Those three types of homeowners have no other option. And unfortunately for them, there are no other services that can help except for this person writing to you now.
Most who I don’t reach (or they don’t know about me) end up just packing up and leaving the mobile home for the parks picking. They get NOTHING and they even ruined their credit.
- But how about a similar way in which you can still pack up and go stress-free while getting some money in your pocket AND keeping your credit intact?
- You can sell your mobile without any hassle and in its as-is condition while moving on with your life…
- Heck, you can even do this while never leaving the couch until I buy the place.
“Why is the Offer Lower than Full Retail Value?”
Is my offer lower than full retail value? And the answer to this is, yes.
Because, in order for me to continue offering some homeowners a way out… an option to sell their mobile home quickly found nowhere else… then I have to buy it below retail value.
I can’t continue buying homes as-is while helping people move on with SOMETHING in their pocket rather than NOTHING… if I can’t make a reasonable living doing so.
In reality, I would be doing a disservice to mobile home owners if I bought at full retail value.
That’s because I would quickly go out of business and then owners who need to sell their Ontario manufactured home FAST will be stuck with listing it instead and risking waiting months to sell… the only reliable, cash, Ontario, California manufactured home buyer would be missing.
How much does one make in profit?
I’m completely transparent. And I want to show you how much a Realtor/agent and a mobile home buyer like myself make…. it’s less than you think.
Realtors are going to make $5,000 or more from just listing your house. AND they inherit none of the risks. They do the easiest part in selling a home.
- I actually take over your home in its current condition (bugs, repairs, cleanup, and all),
- then I fix up the place to make it into a desirable home (while paying months of space rent),
- then I have to list the house and sell it quickly as to not pay any more rent space….
Doesn’t it sound reasonable, that after risking money (something realtors don’t do) and… taking the time and hard work to fix it and sell it, I would make much more than a realtor?
Actually, someone who does what I do, should expect to make 3 times or more than a Realtor since they’d be doing 3 times the amount of work AND be risking their own money—that sounds fair enough doesn’t it?
But, the reason why I even do this rather than just be a realtor and list homes is that there’s no other option for those who can’t list.
- I want to help those who are at those breaking points.
- I want them to be relieved from losing their homes because they have an un-sellable home,
- or they don’t have a month to list it and find a buyer,
- or they are fed up with everything and they just want to leave today,
- or the park is going to take away their home and leave them with nothing.
I can’t promise top dollar for your mobile home…
What I can promise you is that:
- You can sell your mobile home today (or whenever is comfortable)… as opposed to waiting 2-8 months.
- Sell your home without lifting a finger for repairs…. sell it as-is. We’ll risk putting up $5,000-$10,000 to repair it
- Sell your mobile home for cash… the number one problem with selling a used mobile home is that no one will finance it. So if you’re trying to sell a used home you’ll have to find someone with cash, which is a limited number of buyers and will take time.
- Sell a mobile home hassle-free… we know and understand the process and paperwork it takes to sell one of these bad boys, so we’ll handle the work of title, bill of sale, and home occupancy documents AND you won’t have to clean up any of the mess or clutter you don’t want… leave it behind.
- Sell your mobile home trailer guaranteed… if we choose to go forth with buying your trailer mobile home, we don’t have any second thoughts because we do this for a living and are always looking to buy mobile homes in Ontario and the Inland Empire.
- Sell it for a FAIR offer… although like I mentioned it might be below what you wanted for it, however, it will be a fair price while considering the amount of repairs needed, and the time it takes to re-sell it.
Don’t let space rent nickel-and-dime you while your patience grows thin…
Some homeowners just don’t want to deal with it and actually pick up and go, leaving their mobile home in the park and not getting a penny for it… you don’t have to do that. You can get money for your mobile home today WITHOUT the hassles of selling it, repairing, and paying monthly space rent.
… getting the peace of mind knowing your house (regardless of what it looks like or what it smells like, and regardless of what your leave behind) is sold today… without… all the hassle of listing it and finding a buyer.
Regardless of the situation, if you’re being forced to sell your Ontario mobile home for any kind of stressful reason:
- can’t afford the space rent any longer,
- need money ASAP,
- lost your job and are behind in payments,
- the park has a lien on your mobile home (don’t let this become a repo and ruin your credit),
- Or just need to sell it fast,
… then we’ll help by getting you out of your mess in no time.
Even if your mobile home is:
- not on permanent foundation (we buy mobile homes on land, in parks, and/or on permanent foundations)
- needs thousands of dollars in repairs
- inherited and you don’t want to deal with it
- too big and need to downsize
- vacant because you tried to make it into an investment but it didn’t work
We can guarantee you a quick and hassle-free sale of your mobile home in California regardless of the situation.
Mobile home buyers are few and thin. And on top of that, home buyers in the regular single family residence are a dime-a-dozen and none of them know what to do with mobile homes. IE Mobile Home Buyer specialize in mobile homes… that’s all we do, and we are good at it.
But please hurry because we have limited cash to buy mobile homes… since finding a professional mobile home buyer is a needle in the haystack, and this is just a family owned business, who don’t have an unlimited amount of money, we can’t buy every mobile home.
So, secure your house sale ASAP before it’s too late, even if you need a month to pack, that’s not a problem… but secure your peace of mind today while we can buy your home.
Our offer is guaranteed and of no-obligation.
Call today to find out how we can help: 909-255-9212
Dial 909-255-9212 to discuss the situation
Stop the frustration of your unwanted property. Let us purchase your California mobile home with no fees or commissions attached... there are no strings attached.
It takes one phone call to see if your home qualifies, get a fair cash offer, and if you accept (there’s no hard sales or high pressure), then we start the simple exchange of cash for the title of your home.
- Make it easy on yourself
- Avoid the costs of a realtor
- Sell it today… or two weeks from now if you need time
- Avoid any hassle
- Get a fair offer
- Avoid months of waiting to see whether or not a buyer will be interested… we are interested now!
- Work with a trusted, small, and professional company here in the I.E.
“Sell My Mobile Home Fast In Southern CA Without Any Hassle… Today!”
Our goal is to help make your life easier and get you out from under the property that’s stressing you out… while still paying a fast, fair, and honest price for your home.
Give Us A Call Now At: 909-255-9212
I buy mobile homes in Ontario, California 91762, and all surrounding areas of Southern California. If you’re saying, ” I want to sell my mobile home fast AND I need someone to buy my mobile home today in the Inland Empire”, connect with us… we’d love to make you a fair no-obligation no-hassle offer. Take it or leave it. You’ve got nothing to lose 🙂