Stopped by our Ontario manufactured home remodel to add a few “high-tech” devices to keep anyone from breaking in.
I learned this trick from a security installer and consultant a few years back. Of course, this doesn’t take the place of an actual security system but adds to it.
The “device”: a few cut to size dowel sticks pushed against any sliding window or door.
The video also covers a quick view of the current remodel. This remodel was a doozy of some work.
- Holes in every wall
- Almost every room had water damage (replaced all the subfloor)
- Every door had to be replaced because it was as if Jaws got it
- The walls had to be scrubbed several times to remove all the grime and grease
- Two broken windows had to be replaced
- And your usual cosmetic remodel took place (paint, floor, countertops, etc.)
The cool thing is that the mobile home seller was able to sell this house before she got an eviction on her record. She was past due about 4 months, and the park was about to kick her out in two weeks. We took over, went through a fast escrow and she got money in her pocket and no eviction on her record.
This will be up and ready for the open house soon.
And if you’re interested in getting more updates on recent remodels and especially this one, then get on our email list here.
If you have a mobile home to sell in Ontario or any other area in the Inland Empire, contact us below for a free consultation on your situation or a cash offer.