Moving can be a rocky experience. We get local Rialto mobile home sellers contacting us or submitting their house info on this website every week exclaiming “I’m getting kicked out and need to sell my manufactured home in Rialto“. The great thing is that we’re able to help a good number of those homeowners sell their trailer fast (because we’re actively buying mobile homes in Rialto California).
There’s a large amount of details to keep together, plus the stress of the situation that’s making you relocate in the first place – often it’s they can’t keep up with the space rent, but the true need to move always comes with a major change.
So how do you make the most out of a difficult situation?
Don’t Agonize – Organize.
Even though the market is relatively stable right now in Southern California, things can happen in the blink of an eye. We’ve heard some crazy stories over the past couple of decades. Unless you make decent income, you probably can’t afford to wait it out while spending the expensive space rent.
So how do you make the right choices when you’re moving and need to sell your Southern California mobile quickly?
Getting Evicted And Need To Sell My Mobile Home FAST In Rialto… Your Options And Steps
- Discover what your mobile home is worth: To do this you can contact a reputable mobile home dealer or connect with us and we can provide a no cost no obligation valuation on your home. Once you understand what the trailer may be able to sell for in the current market… that sets the measure for how long you may or may not be able / willing to sell the manufactured home.
- Decide how quickly you need to sell your manufactured trailer after you move: This is a big one. I’ve seen individuals who moved out of the area for a job who had their property on the market for over a year before selling it for a much lower price than they liked. Decide how fast you need to sell your mobile home… and how long you’re willing to keep making 2 payments, insurance payments, etc.
- Find a solid mobile home dealer BEFORE you start packing: Get that going and don’t procrastinate so you don’t waste any time. Every month that you wait or every month that it takes to sell the home… costs you funds. Or if you don’t want to use a mobile home salesperson to sell… I’m (Paul) a local mobile home buyer and I’d love to make you a fast-fair all cash offer. Just fill out the form through this link to get started >>
- Calculate the value of selling your home fast vs. “waiting it out” for a dream price: We all want to sell our property for the maximum amount. But one thing many homeowners forget to do is come up with the dollar-amount of how much it costs you to hold on to this property. The costs consist of the mortgage (if you still have one), rent space, utilities, insurance, taxes, maintenance, etc. Lets say you want to sell your mobile home for $40,000… and your rent payment is $500/mo, utilities is $50/mo, maintenance $10/mo, insurance $25/mo .Those expenses sum up to $585/mo in expenses. If it takes you 7 months to sell that trailer through a mobile home agent for that $40,000… it cost you $4,095 in DIRECT “holding costs” + you had to pay $5,500 in sale fee (assuming 3% for the buyers agent and 3% for the sellers agent). Adding up to $10,000 in WASTED money. That doesn’t even account for the value of your time, your stress in thinking about that trailer sitting empty and unsold, the opportunity cost of what you could have been doing with that extra money during those 7 months, etc. So the real cost to you was likely closer to $15,000. But, what if you were to sell your mobile home next week and avoid all of that? Even if you sold for a discount below the retail price (lets say… $25,000)… you’re still ahead of the game by selling the mobile home NOW at a discount to a mobile home buyer like me vs. 7 months later at full price (and paying holding costs and real estate agent fees). Make sense?
- Take action!: Whatever you choose… make a choice and take action. If you want to go the listing with a mobile home dealer route, that’s awesome! Find a reputable local Rialto California agent. If you’d rather not have to wait and not have to pay commissions… then a reasonable route may be to sell your manufactured home to us 🙂
If you’ve got a lot of time to spare and a really great mobile home, you might want to test the market by offering it out at a great price. There’s a small possibility someone might just fall in love and be willing to overpay – people do silly things for love.
Most trailers are pretty ordinary, in reality. They tend to be like the other manufactured houses around them, in the same way that people who live near tend to have a lot of similarities. So unless your mobile home is truly great, as in magazine-quality extra-special, you won’t seize the most money in the market by listing it high.
You can also win by marketing your mobile home for rent and sale at the same time, just to see what happens first. Control the process, which is a demanding task of even experienced Dealers.
Whatever you decide, call us. We love helping people solve complicated problems.
Creative solutions can link the gap to get you where you need to be.
Who Am I And How Can I Assist You If You Need To Sell In Rialto?
I’m a local, small-time investor. I support families and beautify neighborhoods by buying mobile homes from Rialto owners who need to sell quickly for a bunch of different reasons.
The types of sellers who tend to work with us include people who…
- Need to sell fast (we can close in as little as 1 day if you need us to)
- Don’t want the hassle of listing a mobile home with an agent or dealer
- Don’t want to pay Dealer fees
- Can’t sell their trailer for one reason or another (we buy houses in as-is condition)
- The home is in bad condition
- … or a variety of other reasons
We’re honest and straightforward.
We’ll quote you a fair price, and we can buy fast.
If you have time and money to wait and can hire professionals to help, you can manage the sale of your property from a distance. In rare situations, those circumstances can pay off.
We’re happy to help you find answers to your toughest challenges about your Rialto property, so please feel free to call me (Paul) at (909) 255-9212 and chat with me anytime.