You want to sell your Rialto manufactured home, and you want to get top dollar?
But “What do I need to do to sell my Mobile Home in Rialto “?
Here are some tips on how to get your property ready to sell if you’re looking for top dollar that the market will support:
*NOTE: These guidelines are if you’re looking to get full retail value for your home sale. However, if you don’t want to do the things listed… or don’t have the time or funds to do the things below… you can still sell your Rialto mobile home fast for a fair value in a win-win sale that’ll save you time and costs.
1) Clean, clean and clean. Even empty homes get dusty and dirty, so keep it up! Nothing short of shiny perfection will impress potential buyers. If you’re not a total clean freak, pay someone who is willing to help you out until you sell the property.
If you’re a slob, think about finding somewhere else to live while you show your property. Maybe you can bribe your cleanest friend to trade homes with you? All joking aside, keeping everything immaculate really helps buyers feel at ease and cozy in your space. Nothing stops people faster from buying faster than feeling grossed out.
2) Cultivate a cohesive, neutral style. You don’t have to paint everything off-white. In fact, some subtle colors can really help change the perception of spaces – for example, a soft yellow will help brighten up a gloomy kitchen, while a deep dark blue or green will help a bright bedroom to feel like a soothing place to sleep (but be careful, dark colors will also make rooms feel crammed and small).
Spend the money to get high-quality paint and professional help. Subconsciously people will pay more money for a property with just the right colors and very clean lines – it makes the house feel better built, even though it’s just paint.
Optical illusions are real, and psychologists analyze this stuff. Don’t believe me?
Look it up. And don’t overlook the outside and just do the inside, or anything else that’s unbalanced.
3) Fix or replace anything that’s broken. Yeah, it might feel like a waste of money to spend an extra couple hundred bucks on a dishwasher that someone else might just pull out and replace again. But really, quite a few buyers will get a home inspection and use the opportunity to negotiate with you. As the seller, you’ll usually end up paying more if you try to hide neglected maintenance from the purchaser – and of course you don’t want to be guilty of fraud.
Make sure you stay in accordance with all the laws.
It’s often a good use of funds to hire a home inspector to come through before you put the property on the market. If you ask in advance, they’ll often charge you a small or discounted rate to come back after you’ve done a bunch of minor repairs and deliver you a clean inspection report. Prospective buyers love to see an independent report on the condition of the mobile home – it makes them feel very safe with the purchase.
4) Make only necessary improvements. The biggest mistake people make when getting their mobile home ready to sell is over-improving. They often spend too much money on customized amenities that can’t be recovered in the sale.
Paint is about the only safe investment – it’s easy to overspend on almost everything else, and it’s easy to get ripped off by shady contractors.
It’s important to know what improvements will produce a return on investment to avoid throwing away money.
5) Get expert opinions. You should definitely find at least a few decent real estate agents who will help you price your property, but be transparent with them. If you’re going to market the property on your own, don’t make enemies by lying about your intentions. Great brokers are rare, but they make more money for their clients than they earn.
6) Have an awesome marketing plan. Again, great brokers earn their value by doing this work and spreading the advertising expenses across many clients. It’s pretty expensive and time-consuming to start from scratch on your own, but if you’re already a marketing expert you’re ahead of most people.
If you’re not, spend the time listening to what the best salespeople do to sell mobile homes in Rialto – just to educate yourself on the alternatives.
7) Get a cash offer. We buy mobile homes all over the Rialto area, and we do all the work so you don’t have to deal with any of the time consuming tasks.
Don’t Want To Do The Things Above Yourself? But Still Want To Sell Your Rialto CA Mobile Home Fast?
While everyone wants to get as much as they possibly can from their home sale… not everyone can do the things or wants to do the things required to sell it at top retail value to an end buyer.
Doing the repairs, cleaning the property up, upgrading the property, marketing the home… those all take money and can take lots of time.
If you have the funds to do these things... AND you can wait the 3-9 months it takes to sell houses in this market… then you’ll be better off economically to do those things then list it on the MLS (the main property listing service that real estate agents use).
If you don’t have the funds to do these things... AND can’t wait months to sell your property… then you may be a perfect fit for our local Rialto house buying service. You’ll submit basic info about your property over here on our website, we’ll evaluate your mobile home, we’ll make you a fair all-cash offer on your manufactured house, and you can decide if it’s a fit for you.
Then we can close FAST (often times within 7 days) if you need us to.
Take a look at what we’ll pay you not to do anything versus the time, expense and hassle involved with doing it on your own.
So if you’re still asking “what do I need to do to sell my mobile home in Rialto “… now you have 2 solid options.
- Fix the property up and get it all nice and ready with the steps above to sell it at top dollar
- Let us do all of the work and we’ll make you a cash offer on your house in AS-IS condition. This saves you time, money, and gets the burden off of your hands.
If you need to sell a property near Rialto , we can help you.
We buy mobile homes like yours from people who need to sell fast.