Get A Peace-Of-Mind,
And Be Done-With-It…
… With a FAIR, Hassle-Free, Cash Offer to Sell Your Mobile Home Worry-Free!
Dear homeowner searching on Craigslist,
Are you searching to find out a solution to your situation or how you can sell your mobile home as-is, and for cash?
Then, keep reading to find out how you can sell a mobile home fast yourself… OR get a cash offer today.
If you own a mobile home (on land or on a park), regardless of the situation, then I’d like the opportunity to help you in your situation with one phone call and one offer to buy your mobile home from you with a fair cash price.
NOTE: I’m not an agent looking to list your property, but to actually buy it from you directly.
Here are some ways that you can sell your house fast.
Whether the situation is you have a home with…
- $3,000-$15,000 worth of repairs (or more) and you don’t to want to deal with it anymore
- …or… you can’t afford the space rent anymore and facing an eviction from the park
- …or… you can’t find a buyer
- …or… you just need to sell your manufactured house quickly…
There are ways you can get out of your situation.
Your Options When Selling a Mobile Home
- You can list with an agent. This may or not be the best option for you. It really depends on the performance of your agent (some agents have no idea how to sell houses quickly), the condition of your house, and the desires of buyers. You have to make sure the agent you are using KNOWS the mobile home industry… (Or, you can end up like Debbie, who listed with an agent that advertised it for $30,000 ABOVE the retail price and it sat for 6 months.. because the agent didn’t know much about mobile homes.)
- You can list it yourself… not recommended unless you know how to properly value your house, and market it. Mobile homes can sit on the market for a while. But if you choose this route, be sure to know what price you can sell it at to move it quickly and how to advertise it. If you choose this direction, know that it can be risky. However, choose many types of advertising methods to get your home out there. Online, social media, flyers, MLS (flat fee), word of mouth, classified ads, are all great ways to advertise and ones that I use. Make sure you use detail, persuasive ads with lots of great pictures. The goal of any ad is to get buyers to see the house. So make sure you leave your schedule open for showings (make sure the house is prepared for a good showing) and push them to fill out the park application ASAP if they are interested afterward.
- You can give it to the park… if the park is in the business of flipping mobile homes, they are going to want yours. And they are going to want it for practically nothing, because they know there’s very little options for the homeowners. Be wary of the parks that flip homes themselves.
- You can sell it directly to a local buyer (me). Now I can’t promise you full retail value, unlike if you were going to list with an agent or list yourself. But I can promise a peace of mind, an AS-IS sale, and a fast cash offer… I’ll even take care of all the paperwork. Selling with an agent or yourself may not be the best offer for you. Because people make mistakes, like a seller I told you about above, Debbie, she ended up losing her house because the agent, and herself, made a grave mistake. If you’re house needs repairs, it may sit while you may rent space and utilities. I can quickly speed up the process, and clear up any headache and hassle, by just offering a quick way out with a FAIR cash price.
For a free consultation today (or an ear to listen to you), give me (Paul) a call.
Dial (909) 255-9212…
… there’s no obligation and your information is kept private. If a quick cash offer isn’t your solution, we’ll recommend the next best thing for your situation.
Or… fill out the form below for a worry-free, Consultation and/or FAIR cash offer at your doorstep in no-time.
“How Much Do You Offer?”
You may be asking, “Is this a low-ball offer?” And my answer is that my offers are ALWAYS fair offers based on REAL numbers.
But, the reality of it is, SOME people may be excepting a full (over) retail price. And if you are, then yes, my offer MAY seem low to you depending on your goals.
However, I don’t base my offers off of situations, but pure numbers. That’s why I don’t take advantage of situations and just throw low-ball offers that offend people. But, at the same time, I can’t offer full retail price for your home. If your home is worth $30,000 as-is, I won’t be able to buy it for $30,000.
Because, in order for me to continue offering homeowners a way out… an option to sell their mobile home quickly, found nowhere else… while still making a reasonable profit, I have to buy them slightly below retail value.
That’s why this service isn’t for everyone. However, I’m upfront about the whole process and all your options.
I can guarantee that…
- You get a fast cash offer in one day (a cash offer can take months for a mobile home)
- If my cash offer doesn’t work for you, you get some recommendations
- You can even get a monthly income for selling your house (call (909) 255-9212 for me to explain)
- You can save your credit in one day
- You can even improve your credit (call (909) 255-9212 for me to explain)
- You get ALL the paperwork handled by me (and I’ll negotiate with the park if needed),
- You walk away free and clear with cash in your account (I risk my own money out of pocket to buy your house)
- I take over your home in its current condition (bugs, repairs, cleanup, and all),
- You never deal with the hassle of contractors/handymen,
- You never deal with headaches of fixing up the place to make it into a desirable home (dealing with any surprises you might find like mold while paying months of space rent)
- You never deal with the day-to-day tasks of listing a house
- You never deal with open houses, the buyer appointments, and the demanding buyers,
- and, never risk the house not selling.
So, at this point… after you get your fair cash offer, I get park approved, and we trade title for cash… you’ve moved far away from all the stress that comes with selling a mobile home…(With cash in your pocket and a smile on your face)!
… getting the peace of mind knowing your house (regardless of what it looks like or what it smells like, and regardless of what you leave behind) is sold today… without… all the hassle of listing it and finding a buyer.
Regardless of the situation, if you’re being forced to sell your Ontario mobile home for any kind of stressful reason:
- can’t afford the space rent any longer,
- need money ASAP,
- lost your job and are behind on payments,
- have tenants who aren’t paying rent,
- the park has a lien on your mobile home (don’t let this become an eviction and ruin your credit),
- or just need to sell it fast for whatever reason,
… then we’ll help by getting you out of your mess in no time.
Even if your mobile home is:
- not on permanent foundation (we buy mobile homes on land, in parks, and/or on permanent foundations)
- needs thousands of dollars in repairs
- inherited and you don’t want to deal with it
- too big and need to downsize
- vacant because you tried to make it into an investment but it didn’t work
We can guarantee you a quick and hassle-free sale of your mobile home in California regardless of the situation.
Here’s how it works…
- Call us at (909) 255-9212 OR fill in the contact form below
- You’ll talk to Paul or Kelly and you’ll give us a few bits of information.
- We’ll give you an offer over the phone (or a price range if we are unsure of the costs at that park).
- We’ll go to your home to see it (sometimes depending on the area we don’t have to do this). Then we’ll give you an official offer to buy your mobile home.
- If you agree to the no-haggle price, we’ll start the paperwork and the process with the park.
- Once park approves, we’ll meet when it’s convenient for you and you get a truckload of cash for selling your home as-is.
Even if you’re slightly interested, then don’t wait to lock in your offer.
There are 2 real reasons why you should hurry and call immediately.
- We have a limited amount of cash to buy mobile homes... It’s only two guys (Paul and Kelly) using their own money to buy homes. So our ability to buy your home is limited to whether or not we have cash. But if you call now you can lock in your offer and we set aside the money to buy your home (with a reasonable amount of time)
- Parks are known to stop the sale if you owe too much… if you’re waiting until the last minute where you’re about to be evicted for overdue rent space… I have personally experienced parks who deny you the sale (even though you have a real approved buyer standing in front of them), because their greed gets in the way and they want to take your mobile home for free!
So, secure your house sale ASAP before it’s too late, even if you need a month to pack, that’s not a problem… but secure your peace of mind today while we can buy your home.
Our offer is guaranteed and of no-obligation.
Call today to find out how we can help: (909) 255-9212