Selling Your Mobile Home Fast In Colton is NO easy task..
… but, you can get your California mobile home sold for cash, as-is, with no-fees, and on the spot…
SoCal’s #1 Online Mobile Home Buyer!
You’re probably wondering how this all works or even who I am…
Well, it’s pretty simple… if you’re looking to sell your mobile home trailer quickly in Colton or anywhere around that area (Hemet, Ontario, Corona, Riverside, San Bernardino), then we’d like the opportunity to buy your Colton mobile home from you with cash.
If you’re still reading this, then you’re probably in some sort of situation that’s having you say, “I need to sell my mobile home fast!”, and searching for a home buyer ASAP get your Colton, California mobile home sold fast.
Whether that situation is you have a mobile home with…
- $3,000-$15,000 worth of repairs (or more) and you don’t to want to deal with it anymore
- …or… you can’t afford the space rent anymore and facing an eviction from the park
- …or… you can’t find a buyer
- …or… you just need to sell your mobile home fast…
… Regardless of the situation, most are feeling the same thing… “I don’t want to deal with this anymore!”. That’s why we buy mobile homes through out Southern California with cash!
And, If that’s you, and you want a quick solution and you’re saying, “How do I sell my mobile home fast in Colton?”… that’s where I step in. I’m looking for more mobile homes to buy in the IE. And I can help with a fair cash offer and I can even buy it today.
Unfortunately, in the mobile home industry, there is usually only 2 options for homeowners. And that’s to list it with a realtor or list it themselves. And that’s a perfectly acceptable option for those willing to roll up their sleeves to fix some things and to wait patiently for a buyer… in fact, most sellers are going to use a realtor no problem!
However… what about the ones that don’t have that option:
- The ones who are forced to sell for some time-limited event in their life?
- Or they need to sell for whatever reason but their home is damaged beyond an easy fix which makes the homes appeal un-sellable and they can’t (physically, financially, or emotionally) deal with fixing it up?
- Or the ones who are about to lose the home due to back payments owed in rent space and they can’t pay those payments back? They are about to ruin their credit and get NOTHING for their home.
Those three types of homeowners have no other option. And unfortunately for them, there are no other services that can help except for this person writing to you now.
Most who I don’t reach (or they don’t know about me) end up just packing up and leaving the mobile home for the parks picking. They get NOTHING and they even ruined their credit.
- But how about a similar way in which you can still pack up and go stress-free while getting some money in your pocket AND keeping your credit intact?
- You can sell your mobile without any hassle and in its as-is condition while moving on with your life…
- Heck, you can even do this while never leaving the couch until I buy the place.
You might be asking yourself, “Is this going to be a low offer?” And the honest truth of it is… there are SOME people that think my offer is low. What’s “low” and what is “fair” really depends on what it’s worth for you to sell your Southern California mobile home today hassle-free.
That’s why, unfortunately, this service isn’t for everyone. I can’t help the ones who have the luxury to spend a little bit of time and money to fix up their house. Or have the time and patience to let it sit while they wait for a buyer. I can’t help them because they are better off listing with a realtor and I can’t give them top dollar.
Because, in order for me to continue offering some homeowners a way out… an option to sell their mobile home quickly found nowhere else… then I have to buy it below retail value. I can’t continue buying homes as-is while helping people move on with SOMETHING in their pocket rather than NOTHING… if I can’t make a reasonable living doing so.
To add to this…
Realtors are going to make $5,000 or more from just listing your house. AND they inherit none of the risks. They do the easiest part in selling a home.
- I actually take over your home in its current condition (bugs, repairs, cleanup, and all),
- then I fix up the place to make it into a desirable home (while paying months of space rent),
- then I have to list the house and sell it quickly as to not pay any more rent space….
Doesn’t it sound reasonable, that after risking money (something realtors don’t do) and… taking the time and hard work to fix it and sell it, I would make much more than a realtor?
Actually, someone who does what I do, should expect to make 3 times or more than a Realtor since they’d be doing 3 times the amount of work AND be risking their own money—that sounds fair enough doesn’t it?
But, the reason why I even do this rather than just be a realtor and list homes is that there’s no other option for those who can’t list.
- I want to help those who are at those breaking points.
- I want them to be relieved from losing their homes because they have an un-sellable home,
- or they don’t have a month to list it and find a buyer,
- or they are fed up with everything and they just want to leave today,
- or the park is going to take away their home and leave them with nothing.
I can’t promise top dollar for your mobile home…
What I can promise you is that:
- You can sell your mobile home today (or whenever is comfortable)… as opposed to waiting 2-8 months.
- Sell your home without lifting a finger for repairs….sell it as-is. We’ll risk putting up $5,000-$10,000 to repair it
- Sell your mobile home for cash… the number one problem with selling a used mobile home is that no one will finance it. So if you’re trying to sell a used home you’ll have to find someone with cash, which is a limited number of buyers and will take time.
- Sell a mobile home hassle-free… we know and understand the process and paperwork it takes to sell one of these bad boys, so we’ll handle the work of title, bill of sale, and home occupancy documents AND you won’t have to clean up any of the mess or clutter you don’t want… leave it behind.
- Sell your mobile home trailer guaranteed… if we choose to go forth with buying your trailer mobile home, we don’t have any second thoughts because we do this for a living and are always looking to buy mobile homes in Colton and the Inland Empire.
- Sell it for a FAIR offer… although like I mentioned it might be below what you wanted for it, however, it will be a fair price while considering the amount of repairs needed, and the time it takes to re-sell it.
Don’t let space rent nickel-and-dime you while your patience grows thin…
Some homeowners just don’t want to deal with it and actually pick up and go, leaving their mobile home in the park and not getting a penny for it… you don’t have to do that. You can get money for your mobile home today WITHOUT the hassles of selling it, repairing, and paying monthly space rent.
… getting the peace of mind knowing your house (regardless of what it looks like or what it smells like, and regardless of what your leave behind) is sold today… without… all the hassle of listing it and finding a buyer.
Regardless of the situation, if you’re being forced to sell your Colton mobile home for any kind of stressful reason:
- can’t afford the space rent any longer,
- need money ASAP,
- lost your job and are behind in payments,
- the park has a lien on your mobile home (don’t let this become a repo and ruin your credit),
- Or just need to sell it fast,
… then we’ll help by getting you out of your mess in no time.
Even if your mobile home is:
- not on permanent foundation (we buy mobile homes on land, in parks, and/or on permanent foundations)
- needs thousands of dollars in repairs
- inherited and you don’t want to deal with it
- too big and need to downsize
- vacant because you tried to make it into an investment but it didn’t work
We can guarantee you a quick and hassle-free sale of your mobile home in California regardless of the situation.
Mobile home buyers are few and thin. And on top of that, home buyers in the regular single family residence are a dime-a-dozen and none of them know what to do with mobile homes. IE Mobile Home Buyer specialize in mobile homes… that’s all we do, and we are good at it.
But please hurry because we have limited cash to buy mobile homes… since finding a professional mobile home buyer is a needle in the haystack, and we (Kelly and Paul) are just two normal guys who don’t have an unlimited amount of money, we can’t buy every mobile home.
So, secure your house sale ASAP before it’s too late, even if you need a month to pack, that’s not a problem… but secure your peace of mind today while we can buy your home.
Our offer is guaranteed and of no-obligation.
Call today to find out how we can help: (909) 255-9212
Stop the frustration of your unwanted property. Let us purchase your California mobile home with no fees or commissions attached... there are no strings attached.
It takes one phone call to see if your home qualifies, get a fair cash offer, and if you accept (there’s no hard sales or high pressure), then we start the simple exchange of cash for the title of your home.
- Make it easy on yourself
- Avoid the costs of a realtor
- Sell it today… or two weeks from now if you need time
- Avoid any hassle
- Get a fair offer
- Avoid months of waiting to see whether or not a buyer will be interested… we are interested now!
- Work with a trusted, small, and professional company here in the I.E.
“Sell My Mobile Home Fast In Southern CA Without Any Hassle… Today!”
Our goal is to help make your life easier and get you out from under the property that’s stressing you out… while still paying a fast, fair, and honest price for your home.
Give Us A Call Now At: (909) 255-9212
We buy mobile homes in Colton, California 92313, 92316, 92324, 92354, 92408 and all surrounding areas of the Inland Empire. If you’re saying, ” I want to sell my mobile home fast AND I need someone to buy my mobile home today in the Inland Empire”, connect with us… we’d love to make you a fair no-obligation no-hassle offer. Take it or leave it. You’ve got nothing to lose 🙂